At the Minster in May
- Midweek Service at 1.05pm every Wednesday
- Every Wednesday join us for Coffee, cake and conversation at 12 md until 1 pm.
- Thursday 2nd May 10.30am-12md Art and Craft in the Minster – (Free Event) materials supplied. Bring your Art materials or have a go at our ‘Craft of the Day’ and enjoy the beauty, the space and the peace of the Minster – All welcome
- Saturday 4th May Sustainable Clothing Sale – By Smartworks – Expect everything from designer to vintage, high street to samples at this fashion sale.. 9.00 hours Early Bird 10.00 – 4pm free entry – Check the Smartworks website for more information.
- Saturday 4th May Nichole Grace Sings for Sanctuary at 19.30pm – Free Event
- Saturday 11th May Robert Butcher – Performing a selection of works for piano at 19.30pm – Free event
- Friday 17th – Organ Recital – 12.30pm – 1.15pm Organ recital – Jonathan Holl (Windsor) – Free event
- Saturday 18th May Nichole Grace Sings for Sanctuary at 19.30pm – Free Event
- Sunday 19th May – The Jungle Book Children’s Concert Reading Symphony Orchestra – Start 16.00 hours. Tickets available from wegottickets.com or on the door
- Friday 31st May 10.30am -11.30am Bachtobaby – for all young babies and toddlers. Tickets from www.bachtobaby.com or on the door.
Sanctuary – Every Friday and Saturday night from 9pm. –
Sanctuary is a place of refuge, recovery and refreshment
It is also a place of safety for all those who are feeling potentially vulnerable, e.g. when waiting alone for a lift/taxi home, or after an incident/issue during the evening. A safe place to rest and chat.
Open to all – do call in
(Check our noticeboards as sometimes we open earlier for free concerts)
The Minster is open Monday to Fridays from 10.00 hours for quiet reflection and prayers. You are always welcome to call in to have a look at our wonderful building too.